Bob Sherbert/Daytona

Discussion in 'Wooden Boat Building and Restoration' started by drcoastline, Mar 17, 2007.

1. drcoastline

drcoastline Junior Member

Can anyone help me find information on Daytona Sportfihing boats? I have recently purchased a 43' The name on the hull is Agitator. The USCG Documentaion doe'snt give much inforamtion. The boat was apparnetly built for CF Johnson. Does any one know if CF Johnson commissioned Daytona to build a boat? Where can I find information on Daytons?

Thanks

Donovan

2. Kay SS

Kay SS Junior Member

3. doggman

doggman New Member

kay & donovan...

i too am in the sma e position and i am trying to get info on the hull material, construction and composition of the hull of a daytona sportfish that i am interested in buying.

any info is greatly appreciated
    doggman

4. drcoastline

drcoastline Junior Member

Hi Doggman,

I wish I could be more help to you but I have run into a dead end on Daytona's. I have been trying to help a Daytona owner that lives in Australia. He too is having difficulty finding info. I would suggest you go to the MSN group rybovichboats. The members are very knowledgable about custom bulit Florida boats and may be able to answer your questions. The Aussie has a post about his 50' Daytona. He has gotten a good response so maybe that will help you out. What year Daytona are you looking at? Is it any of the boats on yacht trader?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.