mooring line

Discussion in 'Software' started by miss sue, Dec 16, 2013.

1. miss sue

miss sue New Member

I made mooring analysis on FPSO using aqwa librium. but my graph for mooring line is negative. Do anybody have any suggestion why is it happend?

Besides that, I also face another problem to get the input a diagonal added mass (FIDA) and diagonal linear damping (FIDD). How to get his both input? Is it from added mass and damping output of aqwa line? But it have many output from different frequency and period. Which is suitable to put as FIDA and FIDD?

2. musiice

musiice Junior Member

Hi,

The mooring line no idea of the problem. I don't understand the description.

The FIDA and FIDD cards read the manual. But basically, you don't use them since you don't know the terms so nothing is suitable without having them beforehand.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.