Experienced Project Manager

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by emark2, Jun 10, 2014.

1. emark2

emark2 New Member

Let me introduced myself, I am a business professional who has spent the last six years as a Project Manager facilitating the municipal approval process for large scale construction projects in Chicago. After some deep thought a few weeks ago I made the decision to pursue a career change full time. Due to my passion for boats I am interested in pursuing a career in the Marine Industry that will allow me to use my existing talents as a Project Manager while I further my education with marine specific coursework, making my skills more valuable within the industry. However, I am having a pretty difficult time finding that opportunity and was hoping that this forum could assist me in my search.

If anyone is looking for a business professional with a relentless work ethic and desire to learn please let me know. I would be more than happy to send a PDF of my resume to you so we could discuss the opportunity further.