Looking for Summer Placement/Internship

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Ran, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Ran

Ran New Member

Hello

I am a naval architecture student (B.Eng Yacht & powercraft Design) in the Southampton Institute UK with plenty of knowledge in Navy Powerboats and Sailing yachts.
    I would like to gain practical experience in a design office or a boatyard during the upcoming summer before entering my final academic year (October 2004).

I am confident I can be productive in work seeing as the course I take is considered to be highly job-oriented, including theoretical studies as well as practical classes with extensive use of classification society rules, safety regulation and software (i.e. AutoCAD, Maxsurf and Rhino).

I am stationed in the UK but I am willing to relocate during the summer to the USA or to any other location in Europe.

Thank,
    Ran Goldstein

C.V can be provided.
    goldsteinran@hotmail.com