Experienced boatbuilder wanted in China

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by luckyland, Jan 24, 2007.

1. luckyland

luckyland Junior Member

We are Fulcrum Yachts(Xiamen)Co., Ltd., a joint venture company set up by
    China capital(60%) and Austria(40%). The total investment is 15million US. 9600 square meters' workshop for the first period will be finished in about May 2007. The main workshop is 72 meters long, 30 meters width, 21 meter high. It is good for building the bigger boat. Xiamen is a beautiful city that is near Taiwan. Now we need the experienced boat builders who are willing to come here and work with us. The cost of accommodation and daily life is lower than US and Europe. Please let us know your expected annual income by the way. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested in the post in our new yard.

My name is Tony Lin, the assistant to the general manager
    My email add. : luckyland123@yahoo.com.cn
    Our website is under construction.

2. same

same Junior Member

I'm using Autohydro to cal Longitudinal strength of ship but i don't understand how to set up "limit" in Ls.Run and how to put the lightship in the right way.Can u help me!!Thanks

3. RANCHI OTTO

RANCHI OTTO Naval Architect

Actually the weather in Italy is not very nice!
    We are waiting for the spring.....

4. fjta

fjta Junior Member

interesting, tell me more

Hi Tony. I'm an industrial designer (trasportation and product design, boat design for passion). I know very well Xiamen, because I worked for a big firm (located in Xiamen). Please let me understand more about your company.

Thanks
    Fjta:)

5. richard165

richard165 Junior Member

Hi Tony,

Are you still looking for experienced Boat Builders? I am a qualified composite boat builder with approximately 9 years experience. Please advise if you would like me to send you a copy of my CV.
    Richard

6. StianM

StianM Senior Member

I sailed as a motorman for 2 years. Had education as engineer. Worked in a propulsion factory. Worked 3 years with switch boards, I had a 6month stint with westphalia seperators as a service engineer. Worked in taiwan for some mounths with oredering equitmet for a shipyard that bulid fast patrol boats and police boats+ some pasanger vesels befour I worked a mounth or two as a mecanic prior to the remaining off the year when I worked in the design department. Now I'm just dont with a 3mounth course in mandarin.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.