max opportunity zero investment UPDATE

Discussion in 'Projects & Proposals' started by hpcbetter, Jan 11, 2008.

1. hpcbetter

hpcbetter inventor plus

Short note. I will no longer answer impertinent comments from
    people who have no knowledge of the facts. I believe this is boat design
    forum and proper sub- forium and the subject is announcement of
    availability of significant technokogy in order to find parties interested
    in cooperation, advancement of the art and development of industry.

There are new exciting additions to the technology of conrols:
    * All operations including hoisting, lowering and control can be done
    from inside the cabin, an important feature for cold climate.
    * Soft or rigid sails can be used, the rigid fully retractable to the hull.

Next related tecnology:
    Method and apparatus for moving vehicles of any denomination
    on water surface and most other surfaces in high speed nearing or
    exceeding speed of ice yachts.All technologies are in advanced stage
    past conceptual, in great detail.

2. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

hey man,,,,read your post,,do us a favour ,,and go back to pompus Island,,,longliner

1 person likes this.
  3. Kay9

Kay9 1600T Master

First off:

"There are new exciting additions to the technology of conrols:
    * All operations including hoisting, lowering and control can be done
    from inside the cabin, an important feature for cold climate.
    * Soft or rigid sails can be used, the rigid fully retractable to the hull."

This has been around since they figured out that a simple valve will controll a hydrolic ram....Roughly 75 Years. So NOT NEW OR INNOVATIVE!!!!!!!!!

Secondly:

"Next related tecnology:
    Method and apparatus for moving vehicles of any denomination
    on water surface and most other surfaces in high speed nearing or
    exceeding speed of ice yachts.All technologies are in advanced stage
    past conceptual, in great detail."

My Boats Denomination is Catholic. And neither my boat nor I want to go as fast as an Ice yacht. If I did wish to go as fast as an ice yach I would buy a...well....a ICE YACHT.

And Finally:

"I will no longer answer impertinent comments from
    people who have no knowledge of the facts. I believe this is boat design
    forum and proper sub- forium and the subject is announcement of
    availability of significant technokogy in order to find parties interested
    in cooperation, advancement of the art and development of industry."

Go Hump an Ostritch

K9

1 person likes this.
  4. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Ive just found this---Is this for real--someones having a go arent they?

You've invented /discovered a what, hydraulic distribution valve???

All you've invented is another word for it, and have a very abrasive way of putting it forward.
    Don't you mean--- calling all dorks --calling all dorks I want you to give me money for a new invention that isnt new realy but I am so much cleverer than you and you stupid westerners will give me money because I look in the dictionary for big words that will hopefully confuse you and impress the hell out of you.

Oh by the way Phil, while you making break throughs in technology perhaps you could invent a way of opening your website.

5. masalai

masalai masalai

If your stuff? is protected by patent or patiences or whatever, show what you have and present it for scrutiny, the forum is to DISCUSS ideas & developments relating to boats not venture capital agency akin to african money laundering scams.

Anyone who has come in with a "new idea" and presents same for review/analysis/support is usually given lots of thoughtful and considered expert advice from experts in many marine related fields. It works in the way science is supposed to work. A supportive network of like minded people, learning and giving (with the occasional shark swimming around).

6. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I think we scared him off Mas, he wont be able to cope with scrutiny. We wont be seeing him again-- unfortunately.

1 person likes this.
  7. masalai

masalai masalai

I regret not printing a rave I did to an "internatinal" trying to sell a web-design service. I would love to show you that. I roared in eloquent but possibly litigious form, Jeff if you still have a copy please PM it to me or set up a thread of "Waxing Lyrical & Censored" as a read-only? -

8. charmc

charmc Senior Member

Aaaaaahhhhh! Too bad! That opening post showed all the potential to develop into another Equadhoo or drivel thread :D , but he ran away when you fellas started throwing common sense bombs (I think that was against the thread rules, but he forgot to spell those out.).

It's fun to hear great announcements of earth-shaking new technology, especially the kind whose details can't be revealed. :)

BTY, Frosty, I don't think he's Phil. Philonline is an local ISP; the unopenable "website" appears to be just a page in their website. You're right, though; the inventor hasn't invented a way to open it.

9. masalai

masalai masalai

Hay Frosty, what happened to the barnicles on your prop? (or was it steering arm actuator) :D :D :p

10. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

This guys rep points are going backwards, I just noticed it now geeex hes got minus 24. I don't think any one has managed to do that before.

It is a shame hes done a runner, his opening post is a real corker, he got angry before he even got a reply,--strange bloke!!

I think I might invent something myself Mmmmm ille give it some thought and get back to you, it pretty hard this inventing stuff.

The trouble is you have to think of something that no one else has thunk of, so if no one else has ever thunk of it before then how do you know what to think. Mmm il'le get back to you. Ohhh I know,-- Oh thats been done.

11. masalai

masalai masalai

How about. . . . nah been done I think. . . . . What? Yes that is it! Inventions to order. Tell us your need and we (drivelers?) will develop it and give it away (like bloody ell). It should be a hoot and keep this thread going?

12. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Hey I invented an automatic transmission for a bicycle. I kid you not. Its only springs N stuff.

And I inveted perpetual motion too, some years ago now.I tried to build it and as I was putting the final bits on the damn thing started to turn and I couldnt stop it, no im not joking ---- but it just didnt have the power to keep going. Ive often wondered If I should try again because it was a bit rough and a more intricate machine would be more efficient and probably then keep going.

I also invented a safe that you can get into easily. A friend died not so long ago and we couldnt get into his safe, so I thought Mmm we need a safe thats easier to access for relatives after death.

13. masalai

masalai masalai

How about a surface drive that will do the job it is supposed to do and no less, no more... Propel a boat efficiently & effectively without all the testosterone image stuff required by the emotionally insecure.

Does that mean I have to change my underwater hull design? again....

14. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Hey Frosty tell us about your perpetual motion machine.

Oh ok ,--well its two discs with a small gap in between and in the small gap is some rods that pivot on one end. If you look at the wheel from a clock position at 3 o clock the rods are out and have a stop so that they are straight out at 90 degrees. when the wheel gets to 6 o clock the rods start to collapse back into the gap of the wheel so at 9oclock all the rods on that side are tucked into the wheel.

This means a misbalance of the wheel with one side having the rods out and the other the rods in, this causes the wheel to turn because of the wieght.

It very nearly works. when I made it was shaking because it was trying to start before I had completed it.

The auto tranny of the bicycle is just a crank that is made in 3 peices rather than a wheel gear. The three arms are spring loaded so that when you pedal hard they collapse down causing a reduction in gear ration between the crank and the rear gear. As the load come off the arms extend so increasing the ratio.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.