evinrude 150 help - what's the plug/switch under the vro?

Discussion in 'Outboards' started by duanedixon, May 26, 2012.

  1. duanedixon
    Joined: May 2012
    Posts: 2
    Likes: 0, Points: 0, Legacy Rep: 10
    Location: south carolina

    duanedixon 94 javelin

    On a evinrude 150 intruder , what's the plug/switch under the vro. Its kinda near the bottom cylinders.and what's its purpose
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.