Europe more dangerouse than USA? (gunshots vs terror threat)

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Raggi_Thor, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

You mean like the canalla who's throwing a tantrum, in an attempt to ruin other people's enjoyment of a nice holiday? He's the only hombre I see around here quoting scripture....

I suppose every holiday has its Grinch. Someone will be on here ripping Valentine's Day apart as a cynical ploy to sell cards and roses in a month or so. After that someone else will be decrying the Easter Bunny, and the use of eggs as a Pagan fertility symbol. Halloween will bring out self-righteous idiots waving Bibles and babbling about not suffering witches to live. Before you know it, it'll be time for Boston to tell us again that Thanksgiving is actually a victory feast, celebrating the death and destruction of the American Indian.:D

I don't really understand the impulse to rain on other people's parades, instead of just leaving them alone to enjoy themselves. Actually, I guess that isn't true; I understand it all too well. I just don't like it.

2. mark775

mark775 Guest

That's the one, Troy.

3. masrapido

masrapido Junior forever

No dear troy, you have no idea how much I know or how much have I read the bible. You are only, in your usual tone, patronising and pretending that you know more than others.

You don't. In fact you know very little about everything. Especially about what I know or do not. And just so you know, in Chile there used to be no options so we had to be drilled on catekhism from the first day in school.

So, unlike you I am an expert on the book. Therefore, what I say goes, what you say stinks.

How else would you come up with these conclusions?

I do not need to be a psychiatrist to know that only a loser must insult and be condescending and patronise those who he feels threatened by.

I am glad to see that, if nothing else, I helped you and mark become buddies. Only a few pages back mark and you were calling each other an idiot and other names. Now he's "there for you", and you are "there for him", supporting each other against the "threat".

In reality, having someone like that behind your back should be a reason for concern in more ways than one.

But, you seem to enjoy it. Little wonder bearing in mind how many people in your country enjoy other people of the same gender behind their backs.

Enjoy, because nothing can change the facts written in the bible that contradict themselves, no matter how hard that is for you to accept.

All you are capable of is blind refusal of the facts and display of arrogant ignorance through unfounded patronising.

And you call yourself a liberal (a leftie, I suppose)... You do realise what a joke you are turning yourself into, right?

Because it doesn't look like you do. To the contrary...

4. masrapido

masrapido Junior forever

Still frothing, like every sore loser.

To try and reason with someone like that you have to talk about the facts at which a sore loser will jump, spit saliva while trying to outspeak you so that your argument cannot be heard.

It's what a typical usanian "democrat" and a "free man" does.

Freedom for him to say what ever rubbish he wishes, but heavens forbid someone dares to say something against his dogmas and creed.

See, I do not care whether you like or not the truth. And you are too insignificant to be able to stop me from speaking the truth. Mine is abundantly covered with facts.

Yours is littered with personal insults because that is all your dogmas have.

No facts, only self-inflicted contradictions.

And just because you cannot stomach the facts, I'll continue teling them out loud.

You will miss every opoortunity to try and explain why you prefer to believe in elusions of your dogma, because you will be short of any reasonable fact to support it.

Instead, and to compensate for that profound feeling of drowning every time I write another fact that sinks your delusional dogma, you will demonstrate your true face by doing the only thing you are capable of: condescence (which you have confessed up), ability to recite the insults (picked up from your own manual of dogma, the bible) against those who are too intelligent to fall for those children's stories full of contradictions and impossible events, and when all else fails, you will find someone like you to team up and pretend the crowd, superiority in numbers.

All those things that the weak and delusional followers do to feel bigger and stronger when facing someone who they feel is a threat to their delusions and misguided dogma-dictated lives.

Having an imaginary, invisible friend no one else can see and hear, and talking to him/her in psychology is called schizofrenia, by the way...

5. masrapido

masrapido Junior forever

Chery-picking one simple example of your compulsive and quite neurotic need to outsmart anyone who you think dares to challenge your not even modest intellect.

WHO had EVER said that I know more than you?

What is with that manic "competitiveness" neurosis with you usanians? You are living in frenetic and constant need to prove yourselves against anyone.

I do not need to say that I know more than you. Your posting proves that loud and clear.

And for your info, I did not say that in any of my posts to which you have replied with that childlish cryout.

Get a grip troy. You are not the smartes of people, not even the most educated one. Instead just jumping into self-deluding conclusions that serve as a remedy for your obvous internal conflicts, look for a professional help.

I say this as a friend, not as an adversary.

Your girlfriend mark is here for that.

6. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

iQué carga A de Toro!

7. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

I learned decades a go never argue Race, Religion, or Politics with a stranger who might have rabid believes the opposite of yours. A parable is "You cannot rehabilitate a terrorist, they have to be killed." Save your energy and do not argue about some thing you cannot hope to win...............................................................Ignore them is the answer, never argue with them as that just feeds their ignorance.

1 person likes this.
  8. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

I have no illusions that I'm going to change his mind. But sometimes I enjoy setting mas off on one of his foaming-at-the-mouth, rabid frenzies. It's kind of like pulling the string on a cat-toy mouse, and watching the cat chase it around the room....;)

9. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

Troy, why argue with the mentally deficient? Though it may be fun, it brings out the worst in them, therefore your reasoning is shown to make them a toy to your intelligence and that brings you down into their level. Benign neglect is the only way to
    silence them plus it might make them more crazy which adds to our pleasure.

1 person likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.