CNC router services

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by duluthboats, Apr 11, 2005.

1. duluthboats

duluthboats Senior Dreamer

I have collected a large list of shops around the country that have CNC routers 2D and 3D that are willing to do work from off the street. If you need CNC router services I may be able to find one near you. If the job is simple and you have the drawings in .dxf format I’ll give you the contact information and you can work it out with the shop. If you have paper drawings, no drawings, or complex 3D work, I’ll give you a bid for the work to be picked up at a shop near you. I know it's never that simple but that is how I hope it will work. It seems to me this is a much better way of doing this because for small jobs dealing with a distant shop the shipping costs can exceed the cutting cost.

Gary Schollmeier
    G-code Express
    gary@g-codeexpress.com

2. Arrowmarine

Arrowmarine Senior Member

Thanks Gary! Who do you have near Southern Oregon?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.