Employment

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by mcarpini, Feb 18, 2003.

1. mcarpini

mcarpini New Member

Hello everybody,

My name is Mattia Carpini, I'm 30 yeard old I'm married and we have a child, I have worked for Prada Challenge for AC 2003 and for 5 years (1997-2001) for Wally Yachts, I live in Monaco from 1999 but I can move everywhere.

If you are interested don't hesitate to contact me.

Nationality Italian

Date of Birth January 11th 1973

Place of Birth Albenga (SV) - Italy

Address 74, Bd. d’Italie “Monte Carlo Sun ”
    MC 98000 MONACO

Telephone +377 97707968 (home)
    +33678631333 (mobile)

E-mail mcarpini@mcyachtservices.com

Education

1992–1996 University of Genoa, final marks 93/110, thesis regarding the project of a WOR60 class sail boat

Working experiences

1997–1998 Crew on “Genie of the Lamp”, Wally 77’ sailboat

1st June 1998– 30th June 2001 Worked at Wally Yachts - Monaco, with the following charges:

· 77’Fr4: Management of the general plans, engine room and systems plan, deck plan

· 77’Fr “Genie of the Lamp”: project for the installation of the Magic Trim ram on mainsail sheet
    · 88’ Tk “Tiketitan” : Project manager for refitting works

· 88’Tk2 “Tiketitoo”: Project manager, management of the general plans, technical specifications, deck plan, mast and boom specifications, canting keel (in collaboration with APM - Milan for the blade and bulb and with Officine Cariboni for the machinery), weight estimate (hull, deck, structures, systems and interior)

· 105’Fr canting keel: Management of the general plans, deck plan, engine room arrangement, machinery of canting keel (in collaboration with Officine Cariboni), preliminary weight of boat

1st July 2001 - today Working in Design Team of Prada Challenge for America’s Cup 2003 whit following charges: draft construction drawings (structures and system) for LR3 and LR4, 3D model for structural dwg and weights estimate for LR3 and LR4, trim control for LR3 and LR4

Languages French and English

Software Word, Excel, Microstation, Autocad, Rhino3D, Flamingo, Solid Works

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.