Employment Sought

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by ancientmariner, Jan 31, 2007.

1. ancientmariner

ancientmariner Junior Member

Sir/Madame; My name is Perry Joyce and I am looking for a job. I have twenty five yrs experience in fiber reinforced plastics, much of that on boat building and repair ( I can also work in other mediums including aluminum, steel, wood and ferro cement). I posesess skills as a chop gun operator and gelcoater ( internal and external mix as well as pot type guns). I am also familiar with several techniques for material layup Including hand lamination, filament winding, resin infusion, castings, etc.). I have worked with poly and vinyl esthers as well as epoxies and some resins designed specifically for the chemical and food service industries. I am also experienced in glass, kevlar, carbon fibre, Spectra and various types and weights of material including multi axials and can prepare the same for use. This is just a short list if my skills and abilities. I am presently residing in Toronto, Ont. and would be willing to consider relocating anywhere in Canada or CONUS. Any further afield and we need to talk. I have never walked into a new shop that didnt have something to teach me. I'm looking for a junior supervisory position that will allow me to keep my hand in the production side of things. i can be contacted at perrycjoyce@hotmail.com

2. WFS

WFS Personnel Consultant

Hi Perry,

Would you look at work in Australia?

3. ancientmariner

ancientmariner Junior Member

Sir/Madame; I am in a position to entertain all possibilities but of course I will need details. If you would like a copy of my C.V. please email me at your earliest convenience. Thankyou I appreciate your interrest.
    pERRY

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.