The Coastal Passage

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by masalai, Apr 16, 2008.

1. masalai

masalai masalai

The edition #30 of this publication is nor wvailable for download from - - http://www.thecoastalpassage.com/recent_issues.html - - This appears about every second month. The website also has archives and lots of other useful information and stories.

The publication is Queensland, Australia based & hard-copies are also available.

There are good links and lots of relevant information and stories of and for boaties...

There is another thread somewhere else giving this link but I could not find it so, with the title as the thread leader I will hopefully find it next time... Enjoy the read...

1 person likes this.
  2. MikeJohns

MikeJohns Senior Member

Thanks for the link

cheers

3. Manie B

Manie B Senior Member

4. masalai

masalai masalai

Manie there is a WHOLE lot more than just downloading the PDF to read, Online there is HEAPS of other info and stories as well as past editions...

5. Bryan 44c

Bryan 44c Junior Member

Electric drives

Masalia, i note your interest in a range of topics.
    I am currently building a 45 foot sailing cat just north of Brisbane.
    It has twin retractable Re-e-power pod drives and a Polar power 48 volt dc genset. By the way this genset is a new version with volvo penta engine and new lighter pancake generator.

6. masalai

masalai masalai

Ahh I have been expecting contact, will PM you

7. masalai

masalai masalai

Issue #36 is now available http://www.thecoastalpassage.com/recent_issues.html - - just right click on the cover you wish to download as a pdf file, and then <save link as> to a directory you may select on your computer. The Coastal Passage is mainly about boating along the Queensland coast and the Great Barrier reef sailing region... a useful tool and resource for foreign vessels wishing to visit Australia.

8. masalai

masalai masalai

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.