Coming Out

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Sean Herron, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello...

First off - it is time to admit to everyone that I really am a professional figure skater and a graphic designer and to tell you all that I really know absolutely nothing about boats...

I also sew - and I design my own costumes - currently completing a sexy number in Royal purple satin - with flames - and tassles...

I am serious - I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BOATS...

See http://www.greenoptimistic.com/2008/08/10/francois-kneiders-wave-powered-boat-working-principles/...

Looks weird and I do like installing and lining up big *** - 'Dino Juice Suckers' - but this is interesting...

So is a mini tug powered by golf cart parts...

Time to go Photoshop myself wearing Ronald McDonald clown skates - gotta have goals for a long weekend...

I will try to be good - actually got some contract work - so I must stay off the 'juice'...

My next challenge is knitting...

SH.

2. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

Why should I believe anything you say Sean. You've bounced around a whole lot with many wondering who, what, and where are YOU? What brand do you smoke? Stan

3. Sean Herron

God Is In The Details

Hello...

Ah sorry - but keeping your eyes and mind wide open - looking at the whole world - and chasing unknown or unproven ideas based on basic physics - knowing what to send to the dust bin - or what to buy off the shelf - is just part of being able to do 'the job' - my job - all custom - all fast - all done - all turn key...

No one way of doing things in 'my game' - if you cannot run with scissors and think while you sink - you should just get out ...

Sorry to offend you - but I never go in for one who claims to speak for many...

SH.

4. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

You do not offend me. I've buiit over 300 turn keys and 2 to 3 dozen commercial turn keys. All out of wood except for the commercial. I just do not know where your coming from and have a hard time understanding your writings. I do know you like music though. I will return with a music posting, Stan
    http://vodpod.com/watch/1116988-ray-charles-jerry-lee-lewis-fats-domino This shows my age..........................

5. masalai

masalai masalai

I like a good drum session.................. but can't play for **** - hands cannot follow a beat

6. Sean Herron

Agree To Disagree

Hello...

Well 'poof' - a HANDSHAKE then...

Consider yourself a lucky ******* for being a 'wood mite' - you have a pocket of skills that generations of loud mouth teenagers will never understand - myself - I bang and 'glue' metal - but in the yard there is a 'wood mite' shop that still services same and some massive and still working tugs - the smoke from their steambox offends the 'Yuppies' on their plastic yachts - but it leaves me in awe - I could probably only hope that a person of your bits would spend 15 minutes to show my *** how to bend in a 'plank' - and then walk off and leave me to fail until I got it - with many tries - and a day of resawn material - on the lay...

So F'ck it - I apologise - I know what I know - you know what you know...

Christ - I would just love to take 3 years out of my life - and do some 'woodies' - I have NO experience with same...

BUT - can you wheel steel and lap weld it - NAVY STYLE - (PAINT THE PINHOLES)...:)

Lap welded steel - like woodies - is another lost art - so lets agree to disagree - OK...

If you could drink to my level - my posts may make a little more sense - hell - I am very surprised that my *** has not been banned...

But - I love this whole thing - I build boats - I fix boats - I go home a 'doodle' boats - I am sick to death of boats...

AWESOME VID - Imagine Charles' life - NOTHING I do is as hard as what he learned - HE LEARNED BY EAR AND FINGER SPACING - a blind Black man in America - that needed to be heard - we have nothing on his bits...

SH.

7. masalai

masalai masalai

yes - so long as you steel your wood for the task? but don't ask me - I am just an ancient proper cheeky *******:D:D:D

8. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

Next November 2009 when I drive up and take the boat to Vancouver Island to visit my 1st cousin I will try to meet up with you and buy you a couple of adult beverages. I look forward to it. Stan

9. Sean Herron

A Couple

Hello...

I will take a photo of what I consider to be ONE...:)

Google Earth - Shelter Island Marina - I may show up as the guy rubbing his lower back - and looking the most confused...

My mind - and my posts wander - because I am not bitter yet - I still love this **** - and I work in a working yard - I see boats that span 100 working years - every bust back - and **** knees day...

I still choose my friends from same who choose to keep fighting ...

You either work or you sell **** to dairy farmers...

BMC or other...

SH.

10. Sean Herron

Well ****...

Hello...

Because of this Rasorinc person - I have not put my Ronald McDonald skates on...

Time to go to work on same...

Hope you are all well - remember - boats are stupid...

SH.

11. bntii

bntii Senior Member

Madmen are in our midst.

Top of the morning to ya Sean.

12. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Can we get together and post him some medicine, or some pills.

Maybe a colouring book and some crayons for when he gets better.

13. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

Bad Economy > Stress > Madness > Suicide = more nuts on boats... Reason to stay farther out....

14. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

If I was an admin I would wipe this crap.

15. masalai

masalai masalai

Bloody turncoat? where is your drivel - use this to justify your plan...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.