Introduction and searching for 3d part-files

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Roy Berntsen, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Roy Berntsen

Roy Berntsen Roy Berntsen Design

If you dont bother about my doings pleas scroll down to the question :)

Hi. I just want to introduce myself to this forum. I have been building boats since 1992.

How ever my last job was in sales and now i am going back to my love for boatbuilding as i am currently working on a masters degree in engenieering design.

For my designs i am using Rhinoceros and i would like to use premade details for the interior and exterior.

I must say after googling for many many hours i dont seem to find what i am looking for. Like seats, Cabin details, levers, instruments etc..

Any of you guys have a clue for where to look?

2. bhnautika

bhnautika Senior Member

xdoctorx if you go to the software – cad blocks section of the forum you may find what you are looking for. If you need any other parts that are not there I may be able to help as I’am slowly converting my model library over to formats suitable to Rhino and other 3Dsoftware rather than iges format ( I will re-post them when finished).

3. duluthboats

duluthboats Senior Dreamer

4. Roy Berntsen

Roy Berntsen Roy Berntsen Design

Thanks, i have used lots of time on this site trying to find what i am looking for but i dont find it wery helpfull i am sorry...

I did find some usefull stuff in the cad block section :)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.