Jmooredesigns
Junior Member
- Joined
- Aug 25, 2004
- Posts
- 30
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- midwest
Here is a great opportunity for a boat builder to capitalize on the off season of pleasure boat building. The Duck Boat Company which started in the mid 1980's and has been building fiberglass duck hunting boats from 14ft to 21ft is for sale. Well the name and all the molds and assets are. the company is not active in business. But the rights to the name, the website, logo's etc are all available. Using google you will find a wealth of information regarding these boats and the company. I am no longer planning to build these boats as they are just to big for my likings and abilities now days. Check out the website for more detailed information. Bring Serious offers and several semis to haul them away. I wont give them away I will let them sit in the warehouse and build 1 a year first if that is what it takes. www.tdbco.com