Dual Hull Design. Expertise Needed

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by FreelanceBuild2, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Mr Efficiency

Mr Efficiency Senior Member

This magic vehicle would be of immense interest to the world. If it existed as you describe.

2. FreelanceBuild2

FreelanceBuild2 Junior Member

which is why i am interested in seeing if he can do it. we first have to get a smaller working prototype.

3. Mr Efficiency

Mr Efficiency Senior Member

Unless you can well afford to lose money doing it, do a lot more research first .

4. FreelanceBuild2

FreelanceBuild2 Junior Member

with how slow he is at doing anything im sure ill be doing plenty of research before we get to buying an engine to convert. frankly if he doesn't get a working one soon though i will be looking at other means of energy. most likely sails and wind turbines for an electric motor.

5. daiquiri

daiquiri Engineering and Design

I would start taking them in consideration right from the beginning.
    Anyways, I agree with Mr Efficiency that the most rational advice you've been given so far comes from Bntii - prove that the engine works on the bench. Only then (if you're left with any money) start thinking about where you can put it.

Cheers

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.