Drunken White Land Locked Farmers...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Sean Herron, Feb 8, 2008.

1. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Yeah! the only time a 'dry' suit is a 'wet' suit is when you can't get it off in time to have a 'swamp'!!!!!

2. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

that reminds me,,,,man didnt kids make fun of my brother on halloween,,,we was poor so we ALWAYS had to use our sheets and go as ghost,,,my brother was known as,,Cory, the Yellow Ghost ;)

3. safewalrus

bet he got a bit 'peed' off with that!!!

4. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hide Me...

Hello...

I need to hide in here for a bit - I have the French and the Arabs pissed off with me - very bad combination....

http://www.boatdesign.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10461 ...

Mind if I hang out here for a while - we all speak English - Walrus may say tomato - but that is OK...

At least he can pick up on my own slang and has a thick skin...

My God - if you are going to go public - you cannot expect everything to come back to you with sugar coated goodness and a pat on the back...

Particularly the salesmen dressed as wolves that want to eat grandma - and the burgeoning geniuses that are poaching free work...

Do they not understand that - I do…

I might just cry...

Hide me - the French and the UAE are out to get me...

SH.

1 person likes this.
  5. masalai

masalai masalai

Not you, go and look at http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/showthread.php?p=185282 at least for a laugh... Did I not say (elsewhere) that my doctor advised that "...laughter is a good medicine..." and as a doctor of education and my lovely lady, she must be obeyed... (by me anyway:D)

6. charmc

charmc Senior Member

Sean,

There are those who would call that a good day's work. :)

7. masalai

masalai masalai

And pirates who would appreciate additional ammo deposited in the "Grumpy" thread, which is the place dedicated to invective, rants and expressing a shitty mood....:D

8. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

What is this 'Grumpy Thread'...

Hello...

I need a grumpy thread - allowing all English vernacular and grammacular - THAT IS A MADE UP WORD - per ENGLISH...

I am tired of getting caught out by politically correct slang interpreters...

English is an impossible language to learn - I respect that much - but making enemies is not a good way to learn the key holes of the language - English is very elastic - I am growing tired of people calling me out...

I have NO problem drinking - I am very good at it - I am sure someone in the Emirates will take offense to just that...

I have no problem helping anyone with 'common' English - but do not call me out to make your **** stink a little less...

If you want information - learn an approach - LEARN - blue collar - learn versus - learn white collar - and learn who to trust...

I have a job to do...

SH.

9. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

i'll obey the "doc" unless of course there might be a spanking in not being a "good" boy ;)
    and you've only pissed of 2 nationalities?,,,,**** i do that before my first round of "meds" in the mornin hehe

10. safewalrus

Sean the Frogs and the Rags are always pissed off with somebody! it's in their makeup! To day it's your turn tomorrow maybe mine (again!!)

Not a lot wrong with either the Trucial Oman States (which particular state?) or Gaul, shame about the locals - these days!!!!! No sense of humour!!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.