I need Help!!!

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by yunaisi, Jan 16, 2008.

1. yunaisi

yunaisi Yunaisi

I am an Interior Design student currently taking Moving Spaces, I decided to do a Yacht but I need web sources that help me to find countertops materials. I really need that help. Please... Thankssss...!!!

2. charmc

charmc Senior Member

Be specific if you want help

Yunaisi,

Welcome aboard. I hope you will take the following in the spirit of constructive criticism:

A plaintive "I need help" followed by a string of exclamation marks is not the best way to enlist help in a forum. Think of it from the point of view of someone else reading it. What kind of help do you need? There are literally thousands of threads on this forum, covering nearly every possible topic of boat design and operation. "I need help" titles give no hint as to which of thousands of subjects you need help in, and such self-centered titles usually are posted by people unwilling to invest the effort to organize their thinking and ask specific questions, which are what make it easier and more efficient for both those giving and receiving help. The same goes for repeated pleas that you really, really need help . This forum is mainly composed of adults. It is assumed that, if you simply ask for information, you have a legitimate need. Most often, one or more people will respond.

You do have a specific question. You'll get more responses if you put the subject of your question in your title. Posting your question under a title like: Countertop material for yachts insures that those who don't know won't waste their time opening your message, and that more of those who do know, such as designers and naval architects who are familiar with interior materials, will respond. By the way, if you Google that title or something similar, you will find plenty of sites with the information you seek.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.