1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

dory mould for sale complete with deck mould and seating mould

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by joseph sigley, Apr 3, 2011.

1. joseph sigley

joseph sigley Junior Member

hi there i have a 17 foot dory mould for sale
    it has a hull made up in th hull mould.
    it also comes with a deck mould and seating area mould it has been stood for a long time but is complete, it will just need a clean and a polish!! i live in the south of the u.k and realy just dont have the space but will be prepared to do a deal were you can make the boat and hire the mould from me or you can just bye the mould up to you!!! i,m looking for 2500 for the complete mould it is on wheels and there is a trailer, but really needs to be picked up on a low rider any Q please email me joe on joe33sigley@gmail.com or phone me on 07514042206 bye the way i can sale this boat all day long!!

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.