Who also owns a slickcraft 240 cuddy cabin from 1988 ?

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by jannekemaan, Mar 7, 2022.

1. jannekemaan

jannekemaan New Member

Hi,
    We recently bought a slickcraft 240 cuddy cabin, see photo.
    Unfortunately, we have received almost no documents. Does anyone also own a 1988 slickcraft 240 and provide us with copies of the manual? it has a volvo penta engine 4 cylinder with 140hp on petrol.
    many thanks
    Kris and Jan

Attached Files:

2. bajansailor

bajansailor Marine Surveyor

Welcome to the Forum Kris and Jan.

I think that the odds of you finding someone on here who might have a manual are probably rather slight.
    I guess that a 1988 Slickcraft could be considered to be 'classic' - so it might be worthwhile also posting on the Fibreglassics forum?
    FiberGlassics® - Index - FiberGlassics® Forums https://www.fiberglassics.com/forum/

And in the meantime, if you have any other questions about your boat, please do post them on here, preferably with a few photos to help illustrate the problem, and I am sure you will get a good response.

3. jannekemaan

jannekemaan New Member

Thanks for the welcome and the advise, i’ll post it on the fiberglassics also.
    In the Meantime we are looking for the identificationtag on the hull. Any idea where we can find it ? The boat has been refurbished by previous owners and we would rather not remove al the tapistry.Thanks ! Have a nice day, Kris

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.