1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Want to buy Mast sections

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by charlyIII, Feb 5, 2013.

1. charlyIII

charlyIII Junior Member

I will need one piece about 20 ft long w/ moments of inertia 25 x 11, and two pieces w moments 4 x 6., both about 15 ft length. If these numbers don't mean anything to you just let me know the brand and size, condition, (needs to be good) etc.

tHanks

2. blisspacket

blisspacket Junior Member

Scout out Sailors Exchange in Saint Augustine if you're seriously looking for good hardware. They might show some masts on eBay, but if you're engaged in a project bring cash and a truck. Their deals can't be beat, and their inventory is vast.

3. Charly

Charly Senior Member

Thanks blisspacket. They are on my list to visit, when I can get the planets to line up

4. rberrey

rberrey Senior Member

There was a 45' Z-spar for sale on sailnet .

5. Boatguy30

Boatguy30 Senior Member

Dons marine in Clearwater had a bunch of 15' pieces. Guess the guy cut them wrong. They were all new.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.