DOLPHIN MASSACRE in Japan !!!

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by brian eiland, Mar 12, 2007.

1. charmc

charmc Senior Member

Jack,

I was just thinking a little more .... I do agree with you that, if the forum standard is English, then writing posts back and forth in a different language is a bit tacky. That is better left to private messages, which are just as easy to post. I said that I speak very little Spanish, German, and French, sometimes just enough to get me in trouble! :)

2. im412

im412 Junior Member

stian
    just to clarify
    i dont mean to be pedantic and it is an easy error to make, but you are using my name for quotes i didnt make in the last 2 quotes in your above post

this has been my only post on this subject, which i'm glad you found it of value
    http://boatdesign.net/forums/showpost.php?p=138373&postcount=104

cheers
    im412 (jack)

3. StianM

StianM Senior Member

Corected(I hope)

4. Raggi_Thor

Raggi_Thor Nav.arch/Designer/Builder

You know they kill whales with small boats, rifles and knives in North America also? My opinion is that it's OK to harvest of the natures surplus, and that all killing should be as quick and painless as possible. If we want to engage in animals rights I think industrial meat production and the cosmetic industry are the worst cases and should be addressed first.

5. charmc

charmc Senior Member

Yes. There is a limited number, quick and merciful kills, and the whale is consumed for food, with byproducts used for survival.

6. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

We as humans and therfore have 'reasoning' like to kill quickly.

Mother nature however does not take painless killing into consideration at all.

In the wild animals are slaughtered in a horrific way by other animals.

This one thing puts humans above animals!!!!! supposedley.

I am often apalled at a domestic cat mauling (some people call it toying)
    A mouse a hundredth of its size. The mouse often freezes with fear probably hoping for a quick death.

I HATE CATS .

7. kach22i

kach22i Architect

8. sigurd

sigurd Pompuous Pangolin

You know any good way to kill a crab? Not sure they feel the pain of heat the way we do, why would they?

9. sigurd

sigurd Pompuous Pangolin

The normal cattle is very different from what it was before it was bred by humans.

There is still wild catle in Norway, not truly wild I think but .. well i dunno. Taste good.

10. Roly

Roly Senior Member

I think the most humane way is to freeze them first.Doesn't effect the meat.....IMO.
    I cannot throw em in boiling water. No way!
    In term of a nervous system I think they are pretty un-evolved.

11. sigurd

sigurd Pompuous Pangolin

Stian, do you think a cow is more intelligent than a dolphin? You need a proof to think otherwise?

ragnar, 200 chicken more worth than a cow?

Humm, you have a very "rethoric" way of thinking?

It's just that your accountant way of looking at it, falls apart if you ask yourself, so why care of any life at all? Is that what you are saying?

longliner:"if the japanees want to eat all thiers ,,thats their busisness"
    do you really think a country should be allowed to extinguish a species?
    come again?

...90% of the time... bet he has fun the other 10% too..

(Frosty and CharmC: Raggie and stian was not slanging you, relax..)
    (I think beef is the most common meat i india next to chicken)

Stian: You dismiss lazeyjack that he tells you they talk to people! You are too cought up in arguing perhaps, to be curious?

12. sigurd

sigurd Pompuous Pangolin

Roly: Don't have a freezer. Some say they will just pass out from oblivion if you heat the water with them in it. Until I can get more convincing arguments of that I'll keep tossing them in boiling water.

edit: yes old nerv system, I was thinking there might be no reason for them to feel pain from burning if they never was on land? just an idea.

13. StianM

StianM Senior Member

So what? My mother insist that both our cat, chickens and cows are cominicating with her. Saying Dolphins are comunicating with us are of no more value than my mothers testemony.

Now lat us all go and become vegetarians.

14. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

with ALL due respect, you MUST TREAT ALL living things as humanly as possible
    We have no right to do otherwise
    Freeze you crab, (and yes I used to toss my lobsters into boil) but then I grew up
    Now the only thing I would gladly throw in boiling water would be GWBush.
    You really can not say that living things down the food chain do not feel pain, so you must respect, each and everything that lives
    Call me dumb!! but when I pluck a lemon from a tree, I give thanks to the tree, not that the tree gives a stuff, but becuz I am thankful to have its fruit. We hmans are takers, not givers, shame

15. StianM

StianM Senior Member

I place a knife betwen the eyes and give it one hard hit so it penetrate the shell and go right troug the head befour trowing it into hot water.

What I find morbid is those who eat raw oysters with lemon juice.

I would not like having acid pored on my body befour consumption.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.