Does ShipContructor Exist?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jecobin, Sep 27, 2010.

1. ACuttle

ACuttle Marine Design Engineer

Jecobin,
    That's what I thought you'd be after but I was wondering if it was just for yourself or for your company.

The reason I asked is that they seem pretty busy with stuff at the moment so might priorities company enquires over personal ones. Just give them a call though and they should be able to give you some more info - I don't think Nick is in the office this week but Stéphanie has helped me with things in the past.

To my knowledge there isn't a regular download page for any trial versions.

SC is certainly one of the better bits of software I've used so it's worth sticking with it.

2. ndar

ndar Junior Member

Hello everyone,

sorry I have not replied sooner, I was having trouble with my logon which has now very kindly been resolved for me by the webmaster.

So, while I have no idea why so many emails seem to have gone missing, short of Googling "ShipConstructor", the web sites are www.shipconstructor.com and www.ndar.com and www.ds-t.com (the latter 2 are the same web site).

We NDAR / Design Systems & Technologies are the ShipCostructor Senior Partners in Europe, and provide software, tech support and training since 1991. Write to nick danese or stéphanie gros at ndar@ndar.com, or call us on +33 4 92 91 13 24. We do endeavour to reply to inquiries within 24-48 hours, "demo" request form submissions may take a litlle longer.

Since 31 March 2010, Abeam are no longer part of the ShipConstructor team.

ShipConstructor does not exist as a "demo" per se, but time-limited evaluation licenses are available following some formal training.

One general note, ShipConstructor runs inside AutoCAD "full", which is therefore required.

Please do not give up !, and contact us at your convenience.

Thank you.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  3. mviala

mviala New Member

ShipConstructor Sales & Marketing Manager

I assure you we (ShipConstructor Software Inc,) do exist.

If anyone is ever having trouble getting through to a ShipConstructor representative, PLEASE let me know and I will definitely make sure you are responded to.

Cheers,

Michael VIala

4. kissland

kissland New Member

what is the prices of ShipConstructor

5. ndar

ndar Junior Member

ShipConstructor is a modular system, and each system is offered with various options. So, one must first compose a system configuration, which will vary from company to company as a function of scope of work, number of seats required for each module, etc.

So, if you would, please tell us more about your requirements so that we may propose a system configuration, and document its price.

By the way, it is appropriate to take further communications about pricing off-line, so please write to ndar@ndar.com (we are the ShipConstructor Senior Partner in Europe, Russia and the Middle East).

6. kissland

kissland New Member

please write here and everybody see the prices,not just me...
    If the prices good everybody think to buy...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.