Partner wanted in small boat building venture

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by Tumblehome17, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Tumblehome17

Tumblehome17 New Member

I own two molds. The first is a 14ft Whitehall (lapstrake style) mold. A very desirable and popular little boat. Lots of people like to set these up with sliding seats.
    The other is a 17ft Kingston Lobster Boat mold. google this boat, it's gorgeous!
    I am a skilled wood worker with a great deal of experience in marine carpentry. I live in Port Townsend, WA and I'm in search of someone interested in producing these boats to a high standard and marketing them with me.
    I want to start with producing the Whitehall in the beginning.
    I have the molds and the skill/tools. Need shop space/and small amount of $ to get this going. I also have an excellent web designer that owes me.

Interested?? Then lets get one built for the Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival by 9/09. No, they won't let us show them there as they are fiber glass but I have a very visible spot to show them where visitors to the event will see the boat on the way there.

2. Kay9

Kay9 1600T Master

Im intrested.

e-mail me evlisten at yahoo.com

3. apex1

apex1 Guest

A really nice vessel, your Kingston Lobster!
    Wish you good luck!
    Richard

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.