Displacement software

Discussion in 'Software' started by gonzo, Oct 25, 2009.

1. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

Yes, that's it. Also, the dividing designs in ten makes for ******* divisions on the stations. As a builder, that is a source of great frustration. Try spacing things 29" 11/16 or 783.2 mm. The other option is to divide in ten, do the calculations and then redraw the lines to a logical spacing. A planimeter or the Herreshoff squaring method end up being more efficient.

2. Ad Hoc

Ad Hoc Naval Architect

Ahh..i see the sado's are out again hitting with negative points because they don't like to be questioned or being told that playing with a computer is not design...gesss..when are you lot going to grow up and get a back bone!!!

And for the spineless, not leaving their name with comments like: "Nasty"...pathetic, QED!

hey, just got another:
    "Try being less arrogant"

How about having a spine to post your name and issues on the website in public, rather than hide behind the anonymity of anonymous hits because you don't like what someone has written, nor the courage to say so, and probably not the intelligence too, judging from your comment. Simply weak and pathetic!!

It doesn't take much to rattle the cage of those weak individuals who do not like views other than their own.

3. Ad Hoc

Ad Hoc Naval Architect

Matt
    "..AH - yes, I do get what you're saying, but I also get what Gonzo's saying- and I don't see why the two of you are in such a huff over this..."

Im not in any huff...just stating the methodology that's required to get the job done, that's all. Any "huffing" is a personal interpretation, i can't control that!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.