Diesel Ducks

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Marco1, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Marco1

Marco1 Senior Member

I am trying to find reviews on the Diesel Ducks particularly the 46' and the 54'
    Yet Google does not come up with anything besides the DD web site and Seahorse.
    Do you know of any forum that has reviews from actual current or past owners?

Kind Regards
    Marc

2. Bob Roncace

Bob Roncace New Member

The May/June 2009 issue of Passagemaker magazine had an article on Diesel Ducks. You can order back issues or the individual article from their site, but I don't believe they've made that particular article available on-line.

Bob

3. Marco1

Marco1 Senior Member

Yes, thank you, I have seen the article and yes it is online. It is a nice review of very satisfied customers as one would expect.
    However with the number of diesel ducks built, Ithought that some more owner's reviews would be availalbe. :(

4. SolomonGrundy

SolomonGrundy I'm not crazy...

Diesel Duck

I think I saw an article on one of those in the MBQ (Metal Boat Quarterly) it was probably a few years ago and I think it was by Michael Kasten...

5. oldwoodboatguy

oldwoodboatguy New Member

Diesel duck info

Look at http://ducktalk.net It's a place where owners and interested people post stuff about Diesel ducks

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.