Aluminum Boat Plans

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by jamesrww, Jun 6, 2023.

1. jamesrww

jamesrww New Member

2. Barry

Barry Senior Member

Metal Boat Kits
    Specmar
    There are others and some down your way

3. comfisherman

comfisherman Senior Member

Spec mar has some close as does cope. I've worked on builds with both, cope was a bit more detailed but a custom design and the price was 3x a standard design so that may have skewed the perception.

4. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

@jamesrww, welcome to the forum.
    If you do not find what you are looking for among the existing designs, which would be the cheapest/most advisable, and you need a custom design, I can help develop it. Send me, if you wish, a personal message to talk about it.

5. bajansailor

bajansailor Marine Surveyor

You could perhaps ask the folk at Global Marine Design in Oz if they could design a small wheelhouse for this 16' boat kit?
    “Salt Shaker” – 4.8m (16′) Monohull | Welcome to Global Marine Design- Marine Kits https://www.marinekits.com/catalogue-kit/salt-shaker-4-8m-runabout/

They also do kits for larger boats as well.

Here is another small ally boat for which plans are available - she has a wheelhouse, but would 6.5 metres length be too big for you?
    Cuddy Cabin SP650 – Weldboats.com https://weldboats.com/product/sp650/

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.