Modified Hot-Bulb Engine

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by confused, Feb 24, 2009.

1. confused

confused New Member

Well, I guess now that my steam launch thread has served its purpose, it is time to start a thread about something that is at least HALFWAY legal, and less expensive than the steam launch. So I have decided to tell you of my invention, unless you already know of it. (people like par and apex1 and rasorinc that were on my other thread). I guess I shall get to the bleedin' point of this thread. I have invented an engine that is almost indestructable. Yes! you could put WATER in the fuel tank and it wouldn't screw it up! it will KEEP running! you could PEE in the fuel tank and it would still run! you could put Waste Vegge Oil in the fuel tank and it will STILL run! you could put ANY liquid that is combustable (NOT NITROGLYCERINE!!) or can make steam in this engine and it will RUN off of it! well, I have drawn a sketch of it that took me a week to make, and it looks good! if it weren't on paper, it would run! (well maybe not, because it is a diagram, so it is cut in half). I wish I had a scanner to show you it. I will make a REALLY rough sketch of it on paint, just so you understand how it works.

2. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Hi Confused,
    With the stuff some of these sailors consume it may well run just from the air they breathe in a boat, any engine for that matter would :D Peeing in it may corrode the engine away :p

I like your spirit and keenness, keep at it, it will take you places ;)

3. confused

confused New Member

o.k maybe not pee, but it could run on all of that other stuff as long as it has a heat source to keep it from cooling when running on water.
    You live in south africa?!
    thanks
    mike

4. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Some HOT chicks then. This is more to my liking, you may not agree now but when you grow up some... :D

I try to live here, off late it's not so cool. Much troubles brewing, almost like an engine with all the wrong spares you try to assemble.

Where's that picture you were going to post. I need an engine like that that runs on anything.

5. confused

confused New Member

here it is:

Attached Files:

6. confused

confused New Member

well? you need more than "HOT chicks" to heat the hot-bulb lol!