Designer responsability

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by kistinie, Jan 13, 2010.

1. G8R

G8R turd

Apex do you give everyone a neg rep just because they don’t see things your way? What a small person you are.

Apex "Calling his ideas "great" is insane! sorry"

Guess I nailed you right, just a shooter from the peanut gallery with no comments of value.

I maybe a "turd" but you're just a lot of hot air. :)

2. apex1

apex1 Guest

Your common bla bla...........

As a absolute newbee here, what do you know about my contribution on this platform?

Exactly, NOTHING.

But in barefaced comments you are already firm.

btw. your attack did´nt function....hypocrite

3. M-Sasha

M-Sasha Guest

What did you expect Richard? A turd, coming from A2Z?

He is not new here, be sure. Having 8 posts but over 20 rep points for nothing but empty words?
    That is one who signed up several times under different names. A cheater.

Sasha

4. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

I'm sorry, but the thread in question (first post here) did not have to do directly with boat design, and thus I found it confusing and misplaced to be in the boat design forum with the original title "designer responsibility". If I misunderstood the first post then I apologize.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.