wanted Naval Architects and Structural Engineers

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by stephengibson76, Jun 30, 2010.

1. stephengibson76

stephengibson76 New Member

For permanent jobs in London. Drop me an email with a CV or just for an informal chat

stephengibson76 at gmail.com

2. ngyen

ngyen Junior Member

whts ur identity ? spam ?

3. stephengibson76

identity???

do a google search for my username and you see me pop up on the Autodesk forums quite a bit. You can assume I am some sort of design engineer or draughtsman, dig a little deeper and you may find some ship specific questions that would imply that I am in the shipbuilding business. You may even be able to find posts mentioning my current or past employers.

The reason I have not posted my employer here is that if I introduce a candidate we take on, I get some £'s

My employer has sponsored people in the past so its worth getting in touch and also they are very good about professional development so the masters you are looking to do could also be an option in a year or 2.

There is no scam here, and I will give you the company name and web address via e-mail where you can see the specific vacancies, like I say, just fishing to earn a few extra quid...

4. ngyen

ngyen Junior Member

people doesn't have time to search on u and then investigate and then send u CV.
    u can atleast use ur company email id which will bear the identity .. anyone can open a email id like michekjackson at gmail.com .. it doesn't mean he is the great musician . moreover, u joined recently as i did, having no past record.
    so its not wise to send CV to such alien as CV contains much responsible information.

anyway..someone may be send u mail...

keep in touch

regards.

5. stephengibson76

doing a simple username search would show initiative and also if I was looking for a job, I would make the time to find out as much info as possible, in fact before any interview I always look up the interviewers using standard internet stalking techniques.

Anyway, everyone... Just drop me an email and I will reply from my company address along with a link to the positions, its up to you if you apply direct or pass your CV to me.

I do understand its a PITA when you leave your CV public and even 10 years down the line agencies are still hassling you because its stored on some database somewhere

6. ariamarine

ariamarine Junior Member

Dear Sir, we are seeking for part time collaborations.If you think this may be of your Interest, We can propose you the following services based on 15 years of engineering activities Composite structure (carbon and glass fibers) design and analysis activities Composite structure (carbon and glass fibers) design and analysis based on finite element analisys solutors (Nastran,Ansys,Catia 5) with layup optimization and topological mass saving procedures Idrodinamic optimization of keels profiles and rudders (with fluidodinamic solutors like Fluent and Ansys) Aerodinamic optimization of sails CAD design and photorealistic 3D images Please, send your requests of details to photorealistic 3D images Please, send your requests of details to photorealistic 3D images Please, send your requests of details to enrico.bertuccio@gmail.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.