Design help please....

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Matt25, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Matt25

Matt25 Junior Member

Hello all

I have started building a houseboat and would like some more help. I have drawn all the plans and diagrams and everything so far has worked out really well (pictures of my progress can be seen in the design gallery) however I am interested in finding someone who can take all my drawings and turn them in to 3d, scaled, computer model/images. obviously I do not expect hand-outs so to speak and would be willing to pay for anything that is done.

I have all my drawings saved on my computer and can email them over to anyone who is interested in doing this for me.

Thank you in advance

Matt

2. kengrome

kengrome Senior Member

Matt,

What you've got there is a house on pontoons, so if no one here wants to help you, maybe you'll have better luck in an architectural forum.

Just a thought ...

3. Matt25

Matt25 Junior Member

Thanks for the thought, I was hoping to have the pontoons drawn on to the diagrams, I have a cross section drawing of one of them and would like this transfered on to a computer image. Im not sure that a architect would know much about this? also the engine bay and housing??

I did think about this but thought I would ask on here first.

Thanks anyway.

Matt

4. kengrome

kengrome Senior Member

I can probably draw the pontoons for you, but not the house. Why don't you email me your drawings so I can see what it might take to accomplish this?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.