Delftship Consultation

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Millrtme14, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Millrtme14

Millrtme14 Junior Member

Hello,
    I am a newbie here and I am an amateur Scale RC Builder. Previously I have been building a 1:12 Scale TP52 from the designers linesplans. This time I have undertaken trying to mimic a real boat using only photos and the general dimensions. I was wondering if anyone would mind taking a look at my design hydrostatic report from Delftship to let me know what exactly the output is trying to tell me. I have the report in word form and it is too large to attach so if you wouldn't mind, you can email me at millrtme@comcast.net and I will pass along the file. Thank you in adavnced and I look forward to some comments.

-Andrew

2. Guest625101138

Guest625101138 Previous Member

Attach it as a pdf file or txt file. I doubt it would be so large that it could not be attached for all to view if they desired.

Rick W.

3. Millrtme

Millrtme New Member

I was able to whittle down the word file a bit. Thank you for any comments in advanced.

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.