Is progeCAD Stable

Discussion in 'Software' started by alidesigner, Aug 6, 2008.

1. alidesigner

alidesigner Senior Member

I am doing a small job for a company and they want me to look into replacing Autocad with Progecad. It seems like a nice autocad clone at a fraction of the cost of the real thing.

Can anyone tell me is it stable, does it have any problems?

Thanks

2. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

try the free vs, we have it
    did you get my mail
    PROGECAD 2008 SMART, GOOGLE

3. CGN

CGN Senior Member

ProgeCAD is ok but if you want to use the best version of Intellicad have a look at BrisCAD they are working hard on intellicad and seems to have the most reliable version is more expensive than others Intellicad flavors but i think is worth to do a test.

my second option will be CMS IntelliCAD probably best price and seems that they are doing a good job with their ICAD flavor.

And yes they can replace AutoCAD now, If i have the budget i'll stay with ACAD but myself i'm looking forward to move to CMS instead of ACAD

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.