Dealing with pirates

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by dave L, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

It would make matters worse, they would become victims too.

We have signs here put up in steakhouses and the likes that reads:

'Never underestimate the power of a large group of stupid people'

of course referring to strikes that always turn violent and end up in stoning and burning vehicles, raided shops, killing a few in their path and the of course the unevitable police brutality that gets plastered all over tv...

I wonder if Hi There is reading all this to get an idea what it is that is delt with.

2. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

Hi There-- never told me how old he was and I asked. So no more assistance from me. He refuses to do basic homework, just asks favors.

3. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Hi there is in the wrong place I have no sympathy for him asking about boats on this thread, tut tut tut.

Bit like walking into the dentists surgery and shouting Fish and chips twice with peas please in a tray with gravy and a plastic fork. You would get a similar response.

4. mark775

mark775 Guest

And he's arrogant.

5. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Arrogant? but would you say he was the most arrogant, medium arrogant or just a little bit?

Hes not the most arrogant on the forum though is he Mark.

I think hes just young,-- probably got a green dangler, spots and keeps scratching his balls a lot. Kids will do that.

6. masalai

masalai masalai

7. Boston

Boston Previous Member

so if the US bought all the nukes from SA before its handed over to whoever
    will they also buy up all the nukes from Afghanistan since its going the way of the Taliban again

I particularly like how they (Taliban) throw acid in the faces of beautiful young girls just trying to go to school
    nice touch eh
    great bunch of fun loving guys there
    and where is the UN
    they are worthless
    although fortunately ( in this case ) they (USA) arent paying them
    I think the good old Gwod blesss AmEriCa owes them a fortune
    which is interesting cause that same group of lovelies (USA) also owes the native american trust about 500 billion as well
    hmmmmm
    anyone noticing a pattern there
    pirates if you ask me

8. mark775

mark775 Guest

I'm not going to rate him...shouldn't have let that slip.
    Most of the people who use the, shall we say, more twattle-filled areas of this forum are from places other than America (Like a reservation!). I consider it a sign of the times that ungrateful individuals from around the world continue bashing and abusing my country simply because...well, ever played "king of the mountain"? Of course you have - you do it every time you try to "cut the f'ing ******* down to size". It's the way of the world - ****, it's the political platform of the Colonel/President for life (this week) of two-bit dictators almost everywhere south of Mexico and elsewhere. It's fun. It's easy.
    It affects me differently when the dip-**** is my neighbor - like embezzlement is worse than theft, treason is worse than enemy combat, my wife f'ing a co-worker is worse than than your wife f'ing a coworker. I feel drawn to help souls here see things my way. People elsewhere who trash my country or act like idiots, I trash back with not a thought. People here acting like idiots hurt.
    I'm not arrogant, Frosty. Just a bit more nationalistic than most and I like my back-yard clean. I guess, on another level, it bugs me to see people use Western technology, American freedom (face it, America has done more to promote freedom than anywhere else in the history of the world. Never take a grain of sand but to bury our dead and go fight wars for oppressed everywhere) to express sentiments contrary to what I feel are in America's interest (or some dude here act like an idiot).

9. mark775

mark775 Guest

Our native parts lost that war, Boston. Did no one tell you?
    Like blacks today feeling "whitey" owes them because someone black was purchased and worked in a time when people purchased and worked black people all over the world, you are barkin' up the wrong tree. Grow up.
    "Thank God for slavery" - Keith Richburg

10. Boston

Boston Previous Member

actually the supreme court ordered that the US pay up so although those wonderfull souls in the gov have yet to obey there own court its bound to happen eventually
    Ive been thinking of trying that same tact on my taxes
    hmmmmmm
    seems fair

actually the indian trust is payments for mineral rights on native lands
    not compensation for land stolen or sold by people who didnt own it
    thats a whole other issue
    which I would be happy to discuss with you if you like

oh
    white slavery is all the rage these days just depends on what area of the world you are in as to what pirates are after

its like deja vu

did I ever mention suspecting you had some nice white sheets complete with a pointy hat neatly tucked away in your closet somewhere

I thought it was a nice touch when the grand pooba said something to the effect that

we dont hate black people, we just loves white folk

11. BillyDoc

BillyDoc Senior Member

So Mark, was it you that went crying to Jeff to "keep your backyard clean?" Some political realism you couldn't handle, maybe? So much easier to ***** and moan and get the threads deleted than to answer the issues posed, was it?

I happen to be an American, like you, who's ancestors came here on the Mayflower. I and a great many of those ancestors fought to defend this country, and fought to try and make it great, and honorable. And we have watched while guys like you and all your buddies, the "my country, right or wrong" crowd have turned our country into the steaming pile of dishonorable, thieving, murdering **** it has become. And how did this come about? Because people who call themselves "citizens" but aren't, like you, are too fearful to face uncomfortable truths and to fix them. That "my country, right or wrong" thing is so much easier, and so much less likely to get you into trouble with the authorities, isn't it.

YOU are the one who "needs to grow up" here. You think America promotes "freedom?" Jesus, but you are naive! America is all about ripping off profits everywhere it can. We routinely overthrow democracies and install dictators who will cooperate with our **** of their country. WE are the number one terrorist country in the world!!! Remember "Shock and Awe?" What the hell do you think that was about if not terrorism? GROW UP MARK! Try to become part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

BillyDoc

12. clmanges

clmanges Senior Member

Yeah, Exxon was supposed to pay for their oil spill, too. They got the courts to reduce the damage, and still haven't ponied up -- they're waiting for all the claimants to die first, and stalling in the courts until it happens.
    Guess who's winning?
    Gee, I didn't know Wall Street was so patriotic . . .
    . . . piracy isn't limited to the high seas, apparently . . .

13. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Room for thought...

Attached Files:

14. BillyDoc

BillyDoc Senior Member

Exactly right, clmanges, Wall Street be the pirate's main lair, and the seat of government for the U.S. of A.

15. masalai

masalai masalai

At last, some of the good citizens are speaking up and calling a thief a thief and seeking to expunge them from their once great country... Now is the time for people of America to do their duty and clean out the rot within before the whole barrel rots.... and some are still persisting and burying their heads in the sands of lies put forth by the "mass (control) media" - a "news (not) source" controlled by "the (not) magnificent seven" in liaison/cahoots with the money controllers (selected banking majors who control the FED) who also run America whilst it also has the power to print money (The USA Constitution says this power should be vested in Government) - BUT THIS IS NOT SO - The FED is privately run and controlled and your elected President and other elected officials must do as they are directed.... The President gets to choose from a short-list of "syndicate insiders", provided by the syndicate of bankers....

We (the world populace) are about to be caught between two branches of the banking syndicate (IMF side and FED side of the same thing) so Americans, If you value your credibility (nothing to loose as it has almost totally disappeared from the perception of the rest of the world) - - - - then straighten out and control the FED so it is firmly beholden to the government of elected people, and the calibre of the elected people is of the highest moral standard (those black hatted people come to mind) - is that their calling - to serve and facilitate the recovery of the USA? - set in place severe penalties for failure to do the honest and correct thing as is charged them by being elected to run a country as well as honestly and fairly supervise, by use of their guaranteed currency linked to the inherent value of Gold as has been determined in the tests of time to be good....

Did you know that mark775? These bankers gained supreme control of your country around 1971 when the $US became separated from the Gold guarantee and the FED could effectively control the country by buying back of printing money.... and the FED being the tool of these major bankers could then manipulate the rest of the world by forcing their value onto global exchange rates....

A great country is measured by the people, are you on the side of the thieves, looters, and so on or on the side of honesty, tolerance justice and a fair deal for all? Do you do a fair days work for a fair days pay?

There is only one group who live by the ideals set out in the Constitution of your Country, They are presented as a community who build barns, wear black hats, look dignified and get around in horse drawn buggies.... There are your true Americans and you would do well to follow their lead in honesty, equity (fairness) and morality... and there is a need for quality folk on the land, so us folk who like the seas can pursue our objectives (facilitate trade between those on the land) - then Fanies question is answered (Post #1532 http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/open-discussion/dealing-pirates-5659-103.html)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.