Dealing with pirates

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by dave L, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

America has'nt the balls to do that. If they had they would have done Burma or Zimbabe and Sudan.

I wish they had some gonads, instead of talk. They fight wars like a girls basket ball team.

Look at the British ,--kill everyone in ( execute in public whilst having afternoon tea) Government and don't give a damn about world opinion.

You cant ***** foot in wars, there is no half measures, rant over, Ille be alright in a minute.

2. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

Armed men in small boats-------------just shoot them and sink them. 2 occurances and it ends. let them float.
    It can be done with small unpiloted aircraft as in Afgan land. fire something smaller then a Hellfire missle/ bomb --maybe 1/3 that size and carry 6. Guarantee it will end almost immediatelly. Those planes see in the dark

3. masalai

masalai masalai

does that mean that what is needed is testicles and appropriate application of generated testosterone... :D:D:D ?

4. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

Yes...............................................................................AND IT IS FLOWN BY A 19 YEAR OLD AND IT IS JUST A COMPUTER GAME.

5. brian eiland

brian eiland Senior Member

That's what I proposed above with the UAV's (Unmamed Aerial vehicles)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unmanned_aerial_vehicle

6. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

testicles and testosterone application

That is what is needed in any problem, in particular the re arrangment required in the stock market.

We used to have governments with gonads, and it was'nt that long ago.

Too much fear of making a wrong decision which should not be the case.

Id rather see a wrong one than none at all.

7. masalai

masalai masalai

They just made several BIG wrong ones fixing the tech bubble in the 80's just got everything set for the bigger toxicdebt bubble and they are now preparing us for the even bigger capital assets bubble which will collapse with a F(*$&^* big bang - such that a nukuklar (nuclear for the non *******) explosion will seem like a small cow fart.... (Not the elected governments but the real ones behind the faces [faeces], of, Greenspan and Bernakie & Brown etc....)

They are making the same preparations as for the 30's Depression only bigger and BIGGER and on the back of a nation heavily in debt with no manufacturing capacity for export this time, whereas in the 20's the US economy was robust and dynamic with active innovation, now relatively it is uneducated, brain dead and apathetic, but ready for a fight to defend their collective stupidity and blindness.

If you cannot handle that simple truth - knock some of my points off... That will just prove my point... currently 729...

8. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

On the news tonight - pirates captured another boat and killed a Frenchman (can't say that I blame them :p)

Two of the pirates were killed, can't remember the whole story. So the pirates are still around. Maybe a good tactic would be to just get rid of them all in one effort rather than stretching the torture.

Talking about pye rates... how the hell are you guys doing ? Mas, all I see is some blunt pdf's of an oh ram boat... no actual boat yet... ?

Hello Frosty. Oooold chap :D Geez that avatar you have now still looks like someone else. I bloody whell have to concentrate finding you ;)

He he... Brian is supposed to be the 'king of aft mast', but looking at his avatar the mast slipped a bit. Maybe braked too fast or the wind is pushing too hard :D

9. masalai

masalai masalai

Fanie, gimme a break - the shed is still occupied and the materials havn't arrived, so all I can do is pontificate here and stir too - sh what is your excuse - building got too boring?

10. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Hi Mas,

Boring... phew no. Things happen here at the speed of lighting. I'm still on the 2/3rds of the boat called accessories :D but getting there slowly. Finished my blocks for the sails last night and got into bed at 04h00, very exciting.

I'm also developing a decent auto steering for sailboats, bought another milling machine I'm servicing right now for cutting the sprockets. Manie saw some of it.

Boring... not in the least, too many projects. A bit overwhelming at times, but hey, if our lives aren't complicated enough you just build a boat :D

I'm sure your space issue will resolve at the right time, although to me it feels like I may get my boat done shortly before my 400'th birthday :D

11. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

12. Boston

Boston Previous Member

hey now
    the world would not have been the same without the french
    Renuare, Henri Regnault, Jeane Mone
    to name a few

13. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

He he, ok but only keep a few :D Just joking ok any french guys looking.

14. Boston

Boston Previous Member

my parents only common language was french and although neither were french as a kid we spoke it untill the school said it was screwing up our education to be so "confused" with both languages
    so we spoke english from then on
    it was a mistake
    what a beautiful language
    and now I have forgotten so much of it
    Viva la France
    one thing you can always say about the French is they got style

15. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I worked for the French motor car company Renault. I can tell you that all the things your ever heard about the French are true. I now live in a Marina and you know what? there is a whole new set of roumers about them, like dont leave anything out you want.

They urinate every where (in there own country) only place worse is India.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.