Dealing with pirates

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by dave L, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Ahem Im not Mychael but I would like to take this up and reply to your question yes you did. More than 2 actually it was the whole country and the infastucture too .. Not discussing why--what you did--Bin lardin had reasons ridiculous as they may have been.

Errr same with Iraq because you thought that they were going to fly more jets into your buildings.

The mighty guns of America are as we speak turning the barrels towards Iran.

Because they want to have nuclear energy. You accuse then of possibly being un responsable with it, so you have conviced the UN they cant have it. You want them to come into the new world but they must burn wood or oil or something.

Im not saying whos right here just pointing out some facts.

USA has started ( been involved what ever ) more wars in this last 40 years than any other country in the history of the world ( i would hazard a guess)

Strange really since it was like trying to drag a young boy into his first day at school getting USA involved in assisting your allies in 1945.

Seemed to have got a taste for it now though.

Is America showing signs of iresponability? Pehaps they should no longer be allowed to have nuclear capablities. Do you think USA would hand them in if the Un asked.

I have this niggling feeling that if the human race does blow itself up with its own silly nuclear power --America will be involved in it some how.

As I am unable to do anything at all,---all I can do nothing but just go along with it all. Like looking out of a bus window with no brakes.

2. westlawn5554X

westlawn5554X STUDENT

Good narration... totally agreed Jack. Same feeling very ghostly.

3. westlawn5554X

westlawn5554X STUDENT

R.e.l.a.x.

Relax guys here something special for all the forum watcher of this thread thashing:)

Attached Files:

4. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

I reckon that a lot (maybe all) responsibility rests with those nations that (sometimes in times of war, but sometimes not) used their technical knowledge to make better and better ways of killing each other.
    Germany,France,England,America,Russia,, (in no particular order).
    If you had not developed Nerve Gas, nuclear bombs, germ warfare, automatic weapons, missles etc etc et bloody cetera, then possibly a lot of those countries we now see as potential threats would not have been such an issue. Mankind and all you warmongers, hang your heads in shame as not one nation or people is without guilt.. As an aside, that last remark just came out that way I'M NOT RELIGIOUS. lol.

Mychael

5. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Has'nt Australia invented anything nasty then.

,--Im serious --have you?

Boomerang can sting a bit if your not expecting it

very dangerous,--you can have some ones eye out with those things.

6. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

I honestly don't know. Quite possibly our scientists have contriubted at one time or another. Certainly we did missle testing at Woomera and Nuclear testing at Maralinga.

Mychael

7. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

Got hit with a boomerang once. Luckily not a hunting type which are not designed to return. I can tell you it bloody hurt, knocked me to the ground.

Mychael

8. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Who threw it at you?

9. rayk

rayk Senior Member

Laughing my head off! A hunting boomerang, designed not to return!
    You mean a piece of wood was thrown at you. :D

Hunting stones are really dangerous too.

10. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Yeah,-- dont you remember the song it was number one in Australia --Charlie Drake --'my boomerang wont come back'.

The song was about a boomerang that wont come back( no kidding) so he goes to a witch doctor who discovers that it is not coming back because first you gotta throw it!!!

11. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

No, hunting boomerangs are longer and designed to fly faster and have more force, their profile is different.
    A throwing/returning boomerang is more shaped in such a way for it to return.
    I was unfortunate enough to be walking in a park where people were practising with their boomerangs,one went a bit astray and clobbered me dead across the chest. It could have been very nasty had it hit me on the throat.

Mychael

12. rayk

rayk Senior Member

I love this. Crocodile Dundee isnt a movie, its a way of life...
    Were you walking your pet wombat at the time?

13. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

Of course not silly. Wombats are too hard to keep. I was taking my pet possum out to let him climb some trees.

Oh I forgot, you make possum hats over there.

Mychael

14. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Always thought a 'hunting boomerang' was some times called a spear! Still what do I know? I mean I thought this thread was about kicking pirate arse, so OK maybe Armoured dinnerjacket is a Big Pirate but how do we fight him other than with the big bang? Make his deserts into glass, maybe - trouble is how do you prevent the fallout - I know send Jack, he'll bore the backside off him!

15. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Yawn--yawn --yes walrus I will go and bore them for you.

Although to be honest your quite capable yourelf.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.