Dealing with pirates

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by dave L, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptBill

CaptBill CaptBill

ScottyK wrote:
    This fiber glass hull http://oceanmaster.net/articles/arti...llet-proof.htm might give you an idea. You could just hang the fabric in your boat though, or lay it around the perimeter under the finish. Like Boston said, bullet proof vests are flexible.

Hey great idea.
    I wonder why you want somebody else to try it on their boat?

Say Boston, maybe you wanna try it out on your boat?Let us know how it turns out.
    :p

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  2. Boston

Boston Previous Member

no
    my boat will have enough wood 2 1/4 cold molded hull and of sufficient density to be able to stop small arms
    larger calibers and Im done for
    not worried though

cheers
    B

3. CaptBill

CaptBill CaptBill

Marco1 wrote:
    What planet are your from Bill? Piracy is a crime against private property and humanity and the only way to deal with it is sinking their boats and bomb the country that harbours them. Are you a pirate? Do you like to be one? Do you have a soft spot for pirates? Poor misunderstood victims of the bad capitalist?

We should have a sabbat year, that is one year every 7 when it is allowed to have spring cleaning without fear of it being defined as ethnic cleansing. We could even get the greenines on site with that one.

You tell me....
    Is capitalism PIRACY?
    Thats what I am victim of, twice.
    What does capitalism have to do with it?
    Sounds like an admission to me.
    Yet you call "ME" a pirate?
    You suggest "ME" crazy?

I'm saving this thread for court by the way.

So please, keep talking.

By the way Im from Mars.
    Hows Venus this time of year?

4. CaptBill

CaptBill CaptBill

Also wrote:
    We should have a sabbat year, that is one year every 7 when it is allowed to have spring cleaning without fear of it being defined as ethnic cleansing. We could even get the greenines on site with that one.

I do agree that they should have an "ethnicity"

Which ethnicity is Jack Sparrow?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  5. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

6. BTPost

BTPost Junior Member

Frosty, does that include our SeaShepard Friends? You Know the Eco-Pirates.... Paul Watson and his bunch.... I think he/they should be Locked up for "Terminally Stupid Vessel Navigation", but Bombing and Killing...

7. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I don't know BT---sigh-- it just seems to be the answer to everything these days and certainly the Oh so common rhetoric from our fossil fuel guzzling friends.

Not changing the subject but I think I heard that the Shepherd gang has seriously compromised thier quest by thier ridiculous stupidity and the Japanese have been given some serious room for credible negotiation as a consequence.

What is it they say? Give a man enough rope and he will hang himself!!

8. CaptBill

CaptBill CaptBill

Hi Frosty,
    But what if Captain Paul went and picked up
    Captain Christopher Savoie and they anchored the Sea Shepherd in Tokyo Bay.

Charges dropped against American father in Japan custody battle
    [​IMG]

(CNN) -- Authorities have officially dropped all charges against an American who tried to snatch back his children from his ex-wife in Japan, the Fukuoka prosecutor's office said Thursday.

How nice of them to drop the charges on him. He is willing to drop the charges of kidnapping against THEM if they would just kindly return his children. Admiralty states that to not return his children is unlawful. And if the children cry to much for mommy, Admiralty states you have to hand her over too. Their father will pick the up in the dinghy if necessary.

Job 7:12 Am I a sea, or a whale, that thou settest a watch over me?
    [​IMG]

9. CaptBill

CaptBill CaptBill

Oh No..
    I bet this Navy Commander might just show up in high heels and a skirt and insist on the Sea Shepherd's assistance.
    ...As a diplomatic favor to Capt Paul, so he can say 'hey she made me do it'

Navy Cmdr. Paul Toland holds his daughter, Erika, at home in February 2003. Toland has not seen Erika, his only child, since July 2003.

[​IMG]

I know I wouldnt want to step in her way.

Would you?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  10. Boston

Boston Previous Member

what in the world are you on about

11. CaptBill

CaptBill CaptBill

I am saying ....
    How is Japan going to use Admiralty Law against the Sea Shepherd if she show up in thier port with these fathers who just want thier children home safe?

Real simple.

Ps 77:19 Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known.

12. apex1

apex1 Guest

Yes, Ok, and where please was that related to BOATDESIGN.NET ???

apart from some comments i will skimp on------------for this time.

13. apex1

apex1 Guest

FIGHT

14. CaptBill

CaptBill CaptBill

Oh dont skimp on any comments----------------speak up.

Your buddy said lets clean up some "ethnicities". I can understand why around this thread.
    So I just obliged.

Let someone steal you baby then say to you "congradulations, were dropping charges on you trying to snatch your own child!"

What kind of joke you think this is?
    I can understand how screwed up that is, whats your problem?

15. apex1

apex1 Guest

So.........................

there are no buddies here, I comment on my own crap!

Your right wing, blood saturated comments maybe appropriate (if you ******* know what that means) at your local watering hole, here they do not really get our community further.

Regards
    Richard

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.