Damage Control Plan and Booklet

Discussion in 'Stability' started by QUICKNAVAL, May 2, 2012.

1. QUICKNAVAL

QUICKNAVAL Junior Member

Anyone can give me a sample or idea of DAMAGE CONTROL PLAN AND DAMAGE CONTROL BOOKLET OF A PASSENGER VESSEL.....Your reply is much appreciated and thank you... I have made a booklet already but i'm not so sure if i did the right thing....help pls................

2. klaas

klaas Junior Member

You can ask class for a model booklet or provide your so we can give you advise.

3. conceptia

conceptia Naval Architect

quicknaval - damage control plan is a plan to show all the possible openings on the open decks which includes WT doors, air pipes, sound pipes, hatches, manholes etc. The booklet must include the abovementioned things and in addition list of safety equipments onboard, stability analysis report(intact and damage), procedure for emergency etc.
    Hope you got a basic idea..

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.