Partnership for boats production

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by jusembo, Sep 24, 2003.

1. jusembo

jusembo Junior Member

Looking for partnership for building sailboads in wood molding
    I have my own furniturs factory in China.

2. Stephen Ditmore

Stephen Ditmore Senior Member

I have a rather strange & different idea that I think could find a market, and I'd like to find someone interested in building the design. It's a 16' rowboat like no rowboat you ever saw. It could lead to an entirely new conpetitive sport (with a possible Greek history theme). If interested in exploring this further write me at sditmore@gbronline.com

If you'd like to talk sailboat's I'd be happy to do that, too, but if you want me to take on marketing in the U.S. I'm more bullish on my radical rowboat.

3. Stephen Ditmore

Stephen Ditmore Senior Member

Now that I've had a day to think about it, there's a sailboat you might consider building. It's the Swift Solo. Find out about it at www.single-handedskiffs.com

If your team does well with the Swift Solo I know someone who might be interested in having you build a mini-Transat.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.