Custom luxury Amenities for Yachts

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by jwheeler, Jan 18, 2002.

1. jwheeler

jwheeler New Member

My name is Jeffrey Wheeler and I am a project manager with Dahlgren Duck Inc in Dallas Texas. As you will see from the following link, since 1983 we have specialized in custom luxury amenities such as fine china, crystal, linen for yachts, aircraft, hospitality and private residences.

www.dahlgrenduck.com

We represent over 100 manufacturers such as Baccarat, Christofle, Haviland, etc., whose china, crystal, flatware, and linen are among the finest in the world. Our clientele appreciate the time saving convenience of dealing with a single company capable of coordinating and understanding all their needs. Our expertise has proven to satisfy heads-of-state, celebrities and numerous other affluent individuals for more than 18 years.

We maintain an office in Switzerland as well, which enables us to oversee English and European production and to ensure timely deliveries. Additionally, it serves as a resource facility for highly skilled artisans specializing in the creation of custom luxury goods for corporate gifts.

Please e-mail or call me with any questions you might have!

Have a great day!

With warm regards,
    Jeffrey Wheeler

972-478-5991
    972-478-5996 (fax)
    jwheeler@dahlgrenduck.com
    http://www.dahlgrenduck.com

2. jwheeler

jwheeler New Member

Bump :O)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Bump :O)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Bump

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.