"CRUDE" oil, an absolute must see program !!!

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by brian eiland, Feb 22, 2008.

1. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

least my "ole lady" could read the comics on my @ss from the mirror on the ceiling,,,,heyz,,, have i mentioned bout my "rope swing" in my room :D:D:D

2. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

specially if you've got a 'W' on each cheek

3. Meanz Beanz

Meanz Beanz Boom Doom Gloom Boom

4. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

thanks for that Heinz, useful bit of useless information, so to speak!

'Metric' ounce used in cooking in this country is now considered to be 25 grammes, like the 'metric' foot of 300 mm - nearly, but not quite! Bit like the metric system in general Invented by the Frogs to upset good English men (of all nationallities - Septic, OZ, or kiwi, etc, no one else matters! who that'll get a few going)

5. masalai

masalai masalai

Thanks Heinz.... I have the convertor bookmarked now.... :D:D:D

6. Meanz Beanz

LOL we are all metric :D ... the other stuff just confuses me... can't for the life of me understand why you and the yanks don't go metric, so much easier! :p The frogs where right :p :p :p

7. Meanz Beanz

Its handy... :D I'd be lost converting all those ounces to tons with out it :p

8. jonbyrd

jonbyrd New Member

Fuel

The rising cost of fuel has forced the automotive industry to look into alternate sources to save fuel. Water is the best method to save fuel. Cars running on water uses water as a key source of fuel. Scientists believe that energy from water is the best substitute for automobiles.

The key component in this technology is water. The combination of oxygen and hydrogen produces water. Combination of oxygen and hydrogen is oxyhydrogen. Disadvantages of oxyhydrogen are:

1. The chemical combination of oxyhydrogen is completely different from water.
    2. It exists in vapor form only at room temperature.

Process Involved:

The chemical produced through water is used as fuel in automobiles. The process to extract fuel from water is Electrolysis. Several industries are making use of this process to weld metal and glass. This process has become very popular because of its efficiency. When you mix oxyhydrogen with normal gasoline, it provides more energy and increases mileage. To run vehicles, you need a combination of water and vehicle fuel.

To reduce the fuel needed in cars, use of oxyhydrogen with normal fuel is an alternate method. Alternate methods reduce 50 percent of car energy costs. You need to be open to any alternate methods, as they can save fuel.

Next, running a car on water gives excellent results. It is a user-friendly method to use. You can switch between both vehicle fuel and water. The energy created makes the car run smoothly and efficiently.

To know how to run your car on water check over here:http:/www.waterfuelkit.net

9. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

with a "M" on each cheek,,i could bend over and wave while saying "MoM" ,,hehe,,or,,while lying on the beach,, i could raise my legs in the air and say "WoW" to the pretty wemen walking by,,hehe :D

10. bntii

bntii Senior Member

"It also Increases the gas mileage by at least 40% and boosts the performance of the car."

Why does this sound like another 100 mpg Carburetor invented in some blokes back yard and subsequently suppressed by the big oil companies?

11. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

jonbyrd ,,,that a load of ca-ca,,,too bad,,,its a cool "concept",,but it doesnt work,,if it did,,,we would already be using it,,,1 of my friends bought into that stupid scam,,,,,,when ya get the "plans" they tell ya,,," can be used on ANY engine,,",, then at the end they say,," be VERY careful on what engine you use this on"????,,,and if you use your regular engine, and hoses,, your car will last bout a week.,,,,,,,sorry man.

12. Meanz Beanz

Rusts up?

What about the energy in distilling the water?

13. masalai

masalai masalai

Er, Heinz, what happened to the price of crude? $129.70 according to NYMEX.... Did the US use all their gold to buy out / bail out the defaulting lenders and other wealthy players...?

Or is this a slightly more generous correction that was in the pipeline to lull everyone into a false sense of security???? - - - I am confused.... :D:D:D

14. Knut Sand

Knut Sand Senior Member

Engines running on water...? :confused:

I tried that... At the start of this boating season...
    Didn't work too good, diesel engine, can say it stopped with a coughlike sound. I had a leak from the deck/ tank inlet (into the tank). I had solved the world's energy problems, IF i had managed to keep it running.... I'll try again, next year.:rolleyes:

(I do not consider H2 and O2 to be water...yet..... Just gases....).

15. masalai

masalai masalai

Hi Knut you sound refreshed after your break....I wanna be sailing - Oh well delays, delays - where would we be without bureaucrats making everyone else's life miserable - - :D:D:D - - -OUT SAILING of course.....

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.