Cross trimarans

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by zigzag, Jan 7, 2009.

1. kelldog

kelldog Junior Member

Hello Paul B;
    Do you know what's up with Jeff Turner? Hope all is ok with him.

Thank you,
    Kelly.

2. jmolan

jmolan Junior Member

From Craigs list

I'm trying to clear the property of projects and since no one would pay for this Trimaran maybe some crafty person might want to have a go of it. It is a major project for the person that can do some re-glassing and rework. I believe it to be a "Cross design" and is about 24 feet by 18 feet. I have most of the hardware, Mast, Boom, and such and it's on a good trailer. Not sure if you could haul the Ama's without doing some rework to raise the main hull up so they would swing under. WILL NOT GIVE AWAY PARTS ONLY!!!! Prefer someone that will truly finish this and go sailing. No pic's at this time and would rather if your interested that you call and we can discuss the boat. Note: I'm a seasoned sailor with many miles of ocean and lake sailing experience. I've built my own and owned a number of production boats including multihulls through the years and I would like to see this girl back on the water as she deserves. Call if interested. Steve @ 775 720 3166

3. kelldog

kelldog Junior Member

Jack;
    Just curious; What city or state is that CL listing?

Thank you,
    Kelly.

4. jmolan

jmolan Junior Member

Says Doyle Ca.

If you use

http://www.craiglook.com/

you can scan the whole country if you like. just do not put in your location and hit search all city's.

5. kelldog

kelldog Junior Member

Cool..got it. Thank you!

6. braam berrub

braam berrub Junior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.