Power boat deisgn

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by wimal, Sep 23, 2010.

1. wimal

wimal Junior Member

I have design and constructed 5.95m pleasure boat hull and tested in river. Boat has a beam of 2.30m with deadrise angle of 19 degrees at transom. The boat was tested with 90hp OBM and perform very well with maximum speed of 34.8knots in river. Herewith I am attaching one picture taken at maximum speed. I am expecting to market this boat. There are two deck design one with center console which was tested without windshield and the other with bowrider model. Bow ride model has seating capacity for 12 persons and the other model has for 9 persons. Please send me your comments about performance and link to start marketing at a reasonable price.

you may go to the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVgoN7vYKO8 for the video.

Thanks.
    Wimal

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.