Boat Plan...Stone Horse?

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by Wellydeckhand, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Wellydeckhand

Wellydeckhand Previous Member

Hi,

Is there anybody have a stone horse or a similar design yacht? I am looking a boat plan of the design ( gonna built it with wood )............ change the rig and sail design to be elegant and try some hydraulic............. , I like the hull and deck look.

All I can find is second hand fiberglass yacht......... lookin for wooden made or boat plan.

Hope I can efford the price................... because gonna change and refit it my taste. Thanks:)

email: wellydeckhand@yahoo.co.id

2. Billy Bones

Billy Bones Junior Member

Enquiries regarding Stone Horse (1923 Sam Crocker flush deck sloop/cutter) might be directed to Edey and Duff Ltd., 128 Aucoot rd, Matta poisett,, MA 02739 or http://www.edeyandduff.com/

3. Wellydeckhand

Stone Horse

Cant see the gallery at the Edey & Duff but found ext link at : http://www.stonehorsesloop.com/index.htm where I found some picture of the stone horse.

Still need to find people who have the boat plan for the stone horse.

Dont know if they have a larger dimension type of stone horse in production.

Attached Files:

4. Robert Gainer

Robert Gainer Designer/Builder

The plans are owned by someone. If you want to buy plans get in touch with Crockers Boatyard at info@crockersboatyard.com and see if they will sell it to you. They have plans for most of his boats.
    Robert Gainer

5. Wellydeckhand

I intend to buy but would like to understand of the possible of the yacht production size and the possible to buy design from people who have the boat scape but still have the boat plan.:)

6. SalmonManDan

SalmonManDan New Member

I have SH plans...

I have Stone horse plans and I'm in the process of finishing the one my dad started years ago but never finished. If you would like a copy of what I have, let me know.

7. SalmonManDan

SalmonManDan New Member

Didn't see that you put that response in back in 2006 till after the fact...if ya still want them, I still have them LOL.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.