Parts in China

Discussion in 'Materials' started by tm75tm, May 17, 2006.

1. tm75tm

tm75tm Junior Member

Dear all ,

I am envolved in a project in China building power boats up to 40'. As most people are aware sourcing internally in China for use in China at low volumes (non distribution type volume) can be difficult.

Does any member here know of a good Asian supplier of pipe fittings ( Ball Valves , Elbows , Hose Tails etc etc) and associated hardware who sells in kit lots for boat builders?

I appreciate any assistance.

Regards -

Trevor

2. JPC

JPC Junior Member

I do not have a personal reference, but if you haven't already, you might check alibaba.com to get yourself an initial list.

Best regards,
    JPC

3. Sander Rave

Sander Rave Senior Member

I would suggest the same. It has been a great tool for me also.

4. Which kind of ball Valves, elbows, hose Tails etc do You need, can You give me more details? We import many goods from China and Taiwan as we are located in Thailand. Some goods are exactly the same as european suppliers as there are build in China.

5. tm75tm

tm75tm Junior Member

Yes , are you able to shoot me an email so I can give you more details?

Thanks in advance.

Trevor

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.