Copenhagen Ship curves was rhino, now dxf and dwg

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by mustafaumu sarac, Dec 22, 2017.

1. mustafaumu sarac

mustafaumu sarac Senior Member

I had been downloaded copenhagen ship curves in rhino form from internet , transferred them in to dxf and dwg and attached herebelow.

Plexi laser cutting costs 35 dollars including 3mm plexi.

Plate longest span is 80 cms or 125 cms , I cant remember. Freecad opens them or cad file viewers.

You can send to laser cutting shop online and without downloading programs and headache.

Attached Files:

ThomD likes this.
  2. mustafaumu sarac

56 pieces...

3. ThomD

ThomD Senior Member

I have been looking for these for a long time, including somehow missing them here in searches for apparently years, most grateful for the downloads.

4. Kodama

Kodama New Member

Thank you so much for sharing these! They are a great tool to help me in my study.

5. mustafaumu sarac

To celebrate your successes at boat design, I am uploading rhino, dxf and dwg files again , rhino file was missing at my previous post. I am on linux now and please download above files also in to other folder when I had been uploaded when I was using 10.
    56 pieces of curves.

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.