Professional seeking Production Management Position - Worldwide

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Paul Fletcher, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Paul Fletcher

Paul Fletcher Junior Member

Dear All

Due to my recent redundancy I currently find myself looking for a suitable role in the Marine Industry.

I am a versatile,adaptable team player with extensive experience in Man/Factory Management combined with a comprehensive, in depth knowledge of luxury yacht manufacturing. Other notable attributes include essentially 'hands-on' roles in the R&D of numerous new vessels to a high level of complexity and an uncompromising standard of quality.

A Hardworking and diligent individual, I also consider myself to be an achiever who has a proven ability to perform admirably under pressure with total self confidence and the upmost of professionalism. I am already familiar with working in a multi-cultural society having spent 5 years based in the U.A.E on various lucrative projects, most of which were completed under incredibly strict time constraints and sometimes unfavourable working conditions.

If you are seriously interested in this application and would like a copy of my current C.V (c/w professional references) for your perusal and subsequent evaluation, please contact me with your details and I will forward onto to you a.s.a.p.

2. watchkeeper

watchkeeper Previous Member

Hi Paul

Gulfcraft UAE were loking for an Operations Mgr with GRP production background also Abu Dhabi Shipbuilders have a contract with AD navy to build 12 monolithic GRP 30mt cutter patrol boats. Corecell is material supplier and Al Horsmon (CC) the design engineer consultant.
    ADSB have to put a build team together from scratch. It will be a challange but probably worth looking at.

Westport Seatle is recruiting GRP staff.