Looking for job in the UK

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by kitto, Aug 28, 2007.

1. kitto

kitto Junior Member

Hi there,

I am a qualified New Zealand boat builder with 11 years experience. My wife and I have just arrived in London and I am now looking for work in the UK. I hold an EEA passport.

I have been project/workshop manager back in New Zealand where one of my projects was the building of classic/retro Logan 33 launches two of which have been shipped here to the UK to be used in the canals.

Here is a link to Logan boats website www.loganboats.co.nz

I email my CV to interested partys.

Regards
    Kit Carlier

2. Halcyon

Halcyon Junior Member

Logan Bros.

Hi Kit.

I love the stuff penned by the Logan Bros. They took their skills from Scotland (where I was born) and turned it into something uniquely Kiwi.

I build my boats in the UAE so not much help to you in the UK, however best of luck with you're job search.

With your background I would by a copy of Classic Boat Magazine and contact the yards listed in the back. It's not a bad read either.

Matt.

3. Pericles

Pericles Senior Member

Last edited: Aug 29, 2007
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.