Design and Analizing Tools

Discussion in 'Software' started by fiacca, Oct 11, 2008.

1. fiacca

fiacca New Member

Dear all, this is my first post, but I have been reading this forum for quite a while - thanks for many interesting info :)

My daughter just enrolled in naval architecture faculty at local university, and I am looking for a set of software tools that she can use during her studies.

At the moment I have FreeShip+ 3.0 and Michlet, which certainly are a good basis; I however saw in several posts references and links to Pcsail 2.5, an Excel based VPP.

I was unable to find and get it because links are not working anymore so I am asking if anybody have it and can email to me or suggest a way to obtain it.

Moreover any info on additional tool, reference or article will be welcome.

Thanks in advance

2. Andrew Mason

Andrew Mason Senior Member

You can also sign up for Maxsurf Academic from the website listed below, a free student version of commercial software.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.