Conspiracy theories and lost opportunities (just for fun)

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by masalai, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yobarnacle

Yobarnacle Senior Member holding true course

And most incredible is they kept it SECRET afterward all the way to today? No turncoats or leaks or finger pointing? Washington has the discretion of a sieve. Secrets impossible!

2. Mr Efficiency

Mr Efficiency Senior Member

It sure doesn't accord with my understanding of human nature. The old story that the only way three people can keep a secret is for one to shoot the other two, is not far wide of the mark.

3. Yobarnacle

Exactly!

4. Mr Efficiency

....and I can't imagine the naughty gummint would pursue a whistleblower with charges of breaching the official secrets statutes. Bloody sad to think that people would suspect their own nation could sink to a level lower than shark ****.

5. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

Which I suppose is even lower than snake @#$%?:)

6. Yobarnacle

I believe there are lots of psychopaths and sociopaths in high positions in business and government. They can be very charming and beguiling. If they wore monster labels, they wouldn't survive. They are expert at surviving. But! I don't think there is a conspiracy of psychos because they feel no empathy. They trust no one! They're predominantly loners!

7. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

What none of you have told me yet although I have asked is why?

Why would the government do this, what coul'dnt get planning permission!!!

And what,- cold murder all those innocent passengers why?

Why just to blame Bin ladin,!!! they still did not catch him till 10 years after.

A reason why might start to give credence to these monstrous suggestions.

Its a good job ive got nothing else to do or I would find something better to talk about

8. Mr Efficiency

I think that is right. But a lot of the loopy theories require a watertight organization consisting exclusively of the worst kind of people. All of them ultra tight lipped.

9. Yobarnacle

That is the unbelievable part. No leaks! To me, for the government to be behind or involved in it is totally illogical and impossible!
    Even the manhattan project during WWII leaked. And I can't think of more stringent security than they practiced then, and under war time authority!

10. murdomack

murdomack New Member

It depends on what government you mean. There are some who believe that there is a layer of government above the one you vote for and see on the TV. A Deep government that never gets voted for but who have meetings around the world regularly and invite leaders and prospective leaders to attend, probably so that they can see who they can manipulate to do their dirty deeds. Those they can't control are side-tracked, starved of funds or even suicided. The rest are set up for blackmail and other control techniques. They choose who gets in power, not the man in the street.

You will notice that there have been new leaders planted in the EU countries that owe massive "debts", but that they were placed by agencies alien to these sovereign nations. The NWO is a reality.

WTC 7 looked like a planned demolition. A BBC news reporter read out on live TV that it had collapsed 40 mins before it was "pulled". That suggests that everything was being reported from a prepared script, so the aircraft hitting the twin towers could indeed be a planted video.

Dr Judy Wood has some wayout theories about how the twin towers were demolished or dustified as she called it. You don't have to buy her theories but she asks a very pertinent question, "Where did the steel go?", and backs this up with pictures taken in the afternoon of 9/11. There is very little steel left after the event.

You ask for the reason why they did it, well, they needed to gain control of the pipeline routes between Asia and the sea, I'm not sure they have been successful. They needed to control the people with fear so that they can eventually chip everybody. They needed to keep control of the Middle East's oil and keep it out of Chinese hands until they control China themselves. These are just a few of the reasons.

It all sounds crazy, but it's the only way it makes sense.

11. Yobarnacle

Tke Conspiracy?

illuminatti conspiracy. So, who gets invited to join? Certainly not nouveau rich, like Bill Gates. Or is it an out-of-control college fraternity, like TKE Tau Kappa Epsilon Skull & Bones Fraternity? :p

Attached Files:

• TKE.jpg
      TKE.jpg
      File size:
      106.5 KB
      Views:
  12. Mr Efficiency

"so the aircraft hitting the twin towers could indeed be a planted video."
    The people that were on those flights, that never returned to their loved ones......are where, exactly ?

13. bntii

bntii Senior Member

They send along a invite every year- I decline.

It sounds like fun and games but is really quite the bore.
    Plan this dominate that- gosh give it a rest guys.
    I went to the meetings a few times as the snacks were excellent.

14. powerabout

powerabout Senior Member

yes I agree hard to believe ( and as soon as a building demolition is done by fire then this will all be put to bed)
    maybe it was contractors?
    after all they were on the receiving end of the billions....
    So was it a perfect result for al qaeda or the government?

PS where are the cockpit voice recorders from the planes?

15. Yobarnacle

Which had the good snacks? The illuminatti? or TKE? I'm planning my social calendar for the year, and there is some conflicting dates for invitations.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.